General admissions information
Thank you for your interest in our school.
At our school we prepare our students for global environments, helping them become informed as global citizens and to appreciate diversity and respect for other cultures, while developing a strong national identity and making sure they develop the skills necessary to make sense of what they are learning and their environment at each level, from Pre nursery to High School.
At our School we experience life in three languages: English, Spanish and German.
Our Admissions Process
Fill the application form to start the admission process, parent interview and tour.
• Make an appointment at the Admissions Department by e-mail: email@example.com
• Fill in the admissions application.
• Bring all documents requested.
For foreign families: Please send us an email for first contact and send a recommendation from prior school (filled out by the previous school and delivered in a sealed envelope).
Student evaluation exam
• Confirm the date of the candidate’s entrance exam on the designated calendar.
• Once the exam is taken, an interview will be set up to give the results.
Admissions decision notification
We will contact you to confirm the admission decision.
Parent enrollment agreement
Sign, submit small portion of the tuition payment… and get excited!