Engaged and Active Learning
- Our curriculum is competency-based ensuring students develop the skills necessary to make sense of what they are learning and their environment.
- We use a combination of whole-group, small-group and individual tasks to intentionally reach specific learning objectives.
- We develop critical and creative thinking by providing learning experiences that allow students to apply their knowledge in innovative ways to real-world situations.
- We promote active learning experiences while establishing solid routines and structures to maximize the learning of each student.
- We maintain a balance between high academic standards and respecting the development of each one of our students.
- We prepare our students for a successful future by developing their intellectual, social and personal skills.
- We ensure that each child is growing and learning in a happy, safe, engaged, challenging and differentiated learning environment.
- Our classroom is focused on developing emotional intelligence by developing personal and social skills.
- Our students are given choices encouraging them to find a direct connection between the instructional material and their own interests.
- Our core values, empathy, integrity, respect, responsibility and resilience are integral to every child’s life at our school.
- Classrooms’ physical environment is flexible with open seating plans that promote collaborative learning.
- We believe students learn by doing hands-on activities.
- Students develop effective communication skills and become experienced public speakers.
- We provide a variety of opportunities to apply acquired skills by integrating school programs into daily curriculum and school life.
- Our goal is to provide meaningful and memorable school experience.
Our school offers a wide range of extracurricular activities, including art, music, technology and sports to balance the learning experience. We personalize extracurricular offerings at each location based on student and parent preferences.
- They are committed to creating the best environment for each child to reach his or her potential.